ChocolateSyrupyWafflesForum
Welcome to CSW. Please sign-in.
Welcome to CSW. Please sign-in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a forum for the blog site chocolatesyrupywaffles (CSW)

HomeI'm thinking of blogging.... I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm thinking of blogging....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainy29
Neko Fujiyoshi
Rainy29

I'm thinking of blogging.... Empty
PostSubject: I'm thinking of blogging....   I'm thinking of blogging.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:14 am

Okay, so lately I've been thinking about trying blogging. It looks kinda fun...

So, do you blogger's out there think it's just tons of fun? Or fun but tons of work? Is it hard?

Let me know what you guys think...^_^
Back to top Go down
CAC
ZeroKitteh
CAC

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of blogging....   I'm thinking of blogging.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:03 pm

its like an orgasim in your mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1722924401&am
Transgender Faye

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of blogging....   I'm thinking of blogging.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:43 pm

It can def be fun

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Cidz
Queen of the Penguin Zombies
Cidz

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of blogging....   I'm thinking of blogging.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:53 am

oooh u gonna ask dubzeh to blog for csw or jus try on ur own?

well i find it fun as long as i dont overload myself haha last fall i was blogging 5 shows and it became rather overwhelming thats when it went from tons of fun to fun but tons of work lol this winter im only blogging 2 shows like usual so its pretty fun i like it cuz then i can talk about the shows i like and stuff.

sometimes tho i get lazeh and its hard to wanna finish a show lol or i fall behind but overall id say its fun to blog and i like it ~
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Cidz
Rainy29
Neko Fujiyoshi
Rainy29

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of blogging....   I'm thinking of blogging.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:16 am

I was thinking about asking dubbz... but then I'm not sure how useful I'll be. I'd mainly want to blog yaoi and trap stuffs... Cause that's my specialty of course... ^_^

I doubt anyone cares about that stuffs here though...
Back to top Go down
Chaps

Chaps

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of blogging....   I'm thinking of blogging.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Good thing I like trap yaoi Laughing . But yeah, if you got stuffs you want to blog about, definitely go for it
Back to top Go down
Transgender Faye

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of blogging....   I'm thinking of blogging.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:54 pm

We need Rainy on Waffle Radio, stat! lol
Back to top Go down
Rainy29
Neko Fujiyoshi
Rainy29

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of blogging....   I'm thinking of blogging.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:32 pm

I've listened to a few of those... they were actually pretty entertaining Very Happy

I'll email dubzz and talk to him.... ^_^
Back to top Go down
Transgender Faye

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of blogging....   I'm thinking of blogging.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:55 pm

You can also PM him on the board, or talk to him on AIM
Back to top Go down
Rainy29
Neko Fujiyoshi
Rainy29

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of blogging....   I'm thinking of blogging.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Meh, I sent a message... and answered all his Joining the Crew questions.... brutally honestly Razz

Back to top Go down
Transgender Faye

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of blogging....   I'm thinking of blogging.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:29 pm

Indeed you did. Me and him were takling about it on AIM lol

Seems you have been accepted as well. check you email. you should have a message fro, him asking for the info he needs to get you started
Back to top Go down
Rainy29
Neko Fujiyoshi
Rainy29

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of blogging....   I'm thinking of blogging.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Haha.. I knew you guys had to be talking or something. I sent him the info he needs.
Back to top Go down
Transgender Faye

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of blogging....   I'm thinking of blogging.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:56 pm

Indeed we are!
Back to top Go down
Cidz
Cidz

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of blogging....   I'm thinking of blogging.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:05 pm

oh congrats on joining rainy! pffttt they actually like yaoi trap stuff lol im suprised at the comments i got with that one yaoi game (which i still need to get back to >_> ) needs to be moar yaoi and trap stuff anyways >_<

plus im sure it the guys would like to have a girl on the waffles radio lol.

just liek i hope dubzeh doesnt start with that UR NOT BLOGGING EVERY WEEK RAWWRRRRRRRRRR thing he does jus tell him to can it if he does >_>
Back to top Go down
Rainy29
Neko Fujiyoshi
Rainy29

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of blogging....   I'm thinking of blogging.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:11 am

Thanks! I'm excited to do this! It should be fun ^_^

I would totally do Waffle radio... after I get a mic... depending on what time they decide to do it. I work Sat nights but I start pretty late.

Haha okay I will take your advice if he starts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cidz
Cidz

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of blogging....   I'm thinking of blogging.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:57 am

yay! wer gonna get hawt animaynz on animaynz action <333

aww well idk wut time they do it i knw they do it at an earlier time so i cant make it, but u can talk to dubzeh about it sometimes they change the times around and stuff so maybe they can do it at an ealier time or something <3

gewd! >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of blogging....   I'm thinking of blogging.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm thinking of blogging....
Page 1 of 1