ChocolateSyrupyWafflesForum
Welcome to CSW. Please sign-in.
Welcome to CSW. Please sign-in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a forum for the blog site chocolatesyrupywaffles (CSW)

HomeI just realized something.... :( I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just realized something.... :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainy29
Neko Fujiyoshi
Rainy29

I just realized something.... :( Empty
PostSubject: I just realized something.... :(   I just realized something.... :( Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:06 pm

I just realized that with Tokyopop gone that means Your & My Secret will be out of print for the second time... I really doubt that licensed will be rescued for a second time.... and it's one of my top 10 manga! I was only really upset about Maid-sama and Petshop of Horrors Tokyo until I realized this....

Is anyone else going to be missing any TP titles?
Back to top Go down
Acerbus

Acerbus

PostSubject: Re: I just realized something.... :(   I just realized something.... :( Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:58 pm

I don't read manga so...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chaps

Chaps

PostSubject: Re: I just realized something.... :(   I just realized something.... :( Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:06 am

Luckily for me, all the manga I'm into are owned by everyone except Tokyopop
Back to top Go down
Rainy29
Neko Fujiyoshi
Rainy29

PostSubject: Re: I just realized something.... :(   I just realized something.... :( Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:19 am

I was okay with losing most of the titles I did... or I figured some should get picked up eventually... but this one I just have very little hope for >_<

Acerbus: You don't know what your missing then....
Back to top Go down
Cidz
Queen of the Penguin Zombies
Cidz

PostSubject: Re: I just realized something.... :(   I just realized something.... :( Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:45 pm

thank god for the internet!

and welll i dont buy anymore manga lolz i never bought that much in the first place the only series i still need to collect is mushishi but thats not by tokyopop sooo i dont gotta worry.

oh i did enjoy doors of chaos and thier gothic lolita bible buuut they canceled thoses along time ago and they didnt even say they canceled it or why or wut just stopped soo i was always kinda >___< at em for that lolz
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Cidz
Rainy29
Neko Fujiyoshi
Rainy29

PostSubject: Re: I just realized something.... :(   I just realized something.... :( Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:54 pm

True! I need to find scans... I will eventually...

TP did all kinds of stupid that pissed fans off... and all kinds of stupid to spend money they didn't have... Yeah for the most part I will not miss TP... just a couple of their titles...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just realized something.... :(   I just realized something.... :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just realized something.... :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChocolateSyrupyWafflesForum :: Entertainment :: Manga-
Jump to: