ChocolateSyrupyWafflesForum
Welcome to CSW. Please sign-in.
Welcome to CSW. Please sign-in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a forum for the blog site chocolatesyrupywaffles (CSW)

HomeLelouch becomes a Brony I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lelouch becomes a Brony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaps

Chaps

Lelouch becomes a Brony Empty
PostSubject: Lelouch becomes a Brony   Lelouch becomes a Brony Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:18 pm

Lelouch: CC, what exactly is that colorful vomit that you're staring at and why is it on my TV?
CC: It's the new My Little Pony episode. It's actually quite an interesting show.
Lelouch: My Little Pony!? What the hell is that still doing on? I thought that shit died after pedos started gluing figuines to their vans' dashboard.
CC: Gone are the days of that, as the show is alive and well, and actually entertaining to boot.
Lelouch: I'm sorry but I find it rather sad that people are still hooked onto dreck from the 80's for the sake of cheap nostalgia.
CC: But Lelouch, Friendship is Magic!
Lelouch: Friendship is also a facade behind the true evils dwelling humanity, motivating them towards betrayal.
CC: Geez, you can be such a stick in the mud sometimes. (walks out of the room)
Lelouch: ......(looks around him to check if no one's around)...I guess it wouldn't hurt to check out one episode.

ONE DAY LATER

CC: Could you please relinquish yourself from the TV? I would actually like to watch the news for a change
Lelouch: NO! I mean, no. I must figure out how the ponies solve this weeks issues!
CC: So you've gotten into the ponies too? It's an addiction, right?
Lelouch: I don't need your input, especially when you're interrupting the show with your donation to the Peanut Gallery!
Nunnally: LELOUCH, ARE YOU WATCHING PONIES TOO!? I LOVE THAT SHOW-
Lelouch: Goddammit Nunnally, shut up! How am I supposed to find out how Applejack is going to save her family farm from ruin with your chatter!?
Nunnally: .....YOU'RE SO MEAN! (leaves as she starts sobbing)
CC: Congratulations Lelouch. You've made a blind girl cry and solidified your reservation in the 8th circle of hell. How does that make you feel?
Lelouch: Well that's a dumb question...cause it makes me feel like watching more fucking ponies!

ONE WEEK LATER

Kallen: Zero, we need to figure out our next strategy in getting the public to support the plight of Japanese support groups.
Zero: Well, that's simple. We'll send a message on every television set in Area 11, motivating the general public to support the Black Knights and the removal of the Britannian monarchy.
Kallen: That sounds great, I'll get Diethard to film-
Zero: NEGATIVE! My image is much too threatening and won't motivate anyone. We must use something that is not only appealing to the masses, but to us as well.
Kallen: And what would that be?
Zero: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kallen: Ugh, is that from that stupid ass pony show!? How the hell did that crap get popular to begin with!? It's all a bunch of crappy internet memes-
Zero: Shut up.
Kallen: Why? It's for the betterment of Japan if you just forgot about them-
Zero: JUST SHUT UP!
Kallen: Fine fine, whatever, just don't involve me in your pony crap.

ONE YEAR LATER

CC: Okay, this is getting out of hand! Now you're trying to turn all of our knighmares into the ponies from the show?
Zero: It's foolproof! Genius even!
CC: It's borderline obsessive!
Zero: What do you know? You're only a witch!
CC: I do know that we're surrounded by Britannian soldiers ready to arrest you and all you're doing is watching the last episode!
Britannian: Freeze Zero! We're placing you under arres-
Zero: ALL OF YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTHES! THIS IS THE LAST FUCKING EPISODE! LIKE HELL I'M GONNA MISS OUT ON MY FLUTTERSHY BECAUSE OF YOUR POLITICAL BULLCRAP!
Back to top Go down
Cidz
Queen of the Penguin Zombies
Cidz

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch becomes a Brony   Lelouch becomes a Brony Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:36 pm

hahahahaha you should show this to splitter >___>
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Cidz
Chaps

Chaps

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch becomes a Brony   Lelouch becomes a Brony Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Motherfucking ponies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch becomes a Brony   Lelouch becomes a Brony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lelouch becomes a Brony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChocolateSyrupyWafflesForum :: Entertainment :: Stories-
Jump to: