ChocolateSyrupyWafflesForum
Welcome to CSW. Please sign-in.
Welcome to CSW. Please sign-in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a forum for the blog site chocolatesyrupywaffles (CSW)

HomeStrawberry Melon Love Paradise! I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strawberry Melon Love Paradise!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chaps

Chaps

Strawberry Melon Love Paradise! Empty
PostSubject: Strawberry Melon Love Paradise!   Strawberry Melon Love Paradise! Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:51 pm

Another original story from Chappers here, that's actually going to be in my typical funny script form. This one was inspired by FYE's soundtrack section, where I saw a buncha soundtracks for old ADV anime like Mahoromatic, I My Me Strawberry Eggs, Strawberry Panic, Comic Party, and Best Student Council. I'm hoping to emulate the sort've care-free optimism that the 2000-era anime seemed to carry at the time and at the same time make a quirky little story. The best part about it is that it won't be a one-shot or a short story! Yes, I plan to go all the way and make this into my big ass story that I can update daily and brag to people about and all that. So without further adieu, Strawberry Melon Love Paradise!.

Jun Tanasaki: (monologue) Hi, my name is Jun Tanasaki...I just graduated from Middle School and I'd like to start off my Highschool life with something that I've never had before; a relationship. Ever since I could remember, I've always been somewhat unlucky with women.

Jun Age 5: Hey, Meme! Let's play together!
Meme: My friends say boys like you reek of cooties, so NO! (skips away)
Jun Age 5: T_T But I thought that was the other way around... T_T

Jun Age 10: I've always wanted to ask you this, b-but do you want to go to the movies with me?
Meme: Yeah, like I'd want to be seen in the movies with a redheaded four-eyes like you! (walks away)
Jun Age 10: T_T

Jun Age 15: Hey, Mem-
Meme: (passes by giggling with her boyfriend around her shoulders)
Jun Age 15: T_T

Jun: (monologuing) But all of those past faliures are no matter, as I plan on turning over a new leaf as of today!
Jun: Especially when I've got this Love Tea that my dearest Obaa-san had given me recently! She used to be a master of herbal remedies before her store got shut down, so she's a reliable source. Once I get into highschool, the girls will be flocking to me and I will finally accomplish not being Forever Alone! (gulps down a cup of the tea only to pass out on his bed moments later)

THE NEXT MORNING

Jun: (waking up) Urrgh, that was a doozy...wait a moment...why is my voice so light? And my chest! (peeks under shirt) Double D's!? And my Morning Wood (peeks under pants to see that he no longer has a wang) IT'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
EPISODE 1: Panic! Am I Really a Girl!?

Jun: OBAA-SAN! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GIVE TO ME!?
Obaa-san: Well its (sniffs the air)....yeah, could you back away please? Your stench is rather foul.
Jun: THAT'S NOT THE ISSUE HERE! YOU SAID IT WAS A LOVECHARM FOR MEN, BUT LOOK AT ME NOW!
Obaa-san: On the contrary, that is part of the issue. That Love Tea I gave you is in itself a lovecharm "for men", as in "it is for attracting men". I can only assume that is what you meant.
Jun: I guess it makes sense for you to be senile at your age-
Obaa-san: (chops Jun on the head) Very funny, Jun! Anyways, as it is a potion for women, it seems to have turned you into a woman as well. And being that it's a lovecharm, around men, you will smell sweet, almost like watermelon. However, around women, you will smell like grass clippings. A very unattractive scent if you ask me.
Jun: Look, I don't care about what this entails! Can you just get me a similar Tea that is designed for men that'll turn me back into a guy!?
Obaa-san: Sadly, I have not made such a potion.
Jun: So I'm just going to be in this body forever?
Obaa-san: Precisely! However, there is one thing I can do; send you to the all-girls boarding school Lilyrose Academy.
Jun: But all my old friends are going to the school 5 blocks away from here!
Obaa-san: Think for a moment. There are going to be alot of guys there. Most of which will be attracted to you....

IN OBAA-SAN'S THOUGHTS

Tom: How's it going sexy?
Jun: O_O
Harry: Yeah, you've got a fine ass attached to you. I bet your poop smells like watermelon too.
Deck: I've got a present for you...(pulls his giant long censorbar out of his pants)

Jun: OKAY, OKAY, I GOT IT! I'll go to Lilyrose Academy! Happy, Obaa-san!?
Obaa-san: Well I always wanted to have a granddaughter...I'll pack your suitcase and fill it with everything you need to become the Belle of the Ball.
Jun: MY GLASSES AND UNIFORM ARE GOOD ENOUGH, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

AT LILYROSE ACADEMY

Jun: Woooooow, it actually looks pretty amazing. Almost makes wearing this ladies uniform worth it. And all of the students seem happy.

Kanako: But Mariya, I thought we were only friends-
Mariya: Friends? How naiive, Kanako..You've always been more than that to me (the two make out under a tree)
Orihime: But Chizuru! Tatsuki! Isn't this forbidden love?
Chizuru: Don't worry, Orihime. Everyone is doing it here, right?
Orihime: (looks upon the grasslawn, where several girl couples snuggle on blankets laid out) You do have a point.
Tatsuki: You can be so cute sometimes Orihime. That's why I love you so much (the three cuddle on a blanket)

Jun: (blushing and giggling) Very very happy...
Obaa-San: (chops Jun on the head) Alright ya creepy perv, why doncha head to your dorm now?
Jun: Fine fine...(goes into the dormroom as she passes by several girls who plug their noses at his grass smell) Looks like the potion isn't BSing...there goes my chance at yuri love...
Obaa-san: So here's your dorm. Make sure to primp it up so it doesn't look bland. Now if you'll excuse me, I should go tend to my garden back home.
Jun: Bye Obaa-san!.....So this is my room huh? (sits on her bed as she takes a deep breath) You know what, I can actually get used to this
Satsuki: (opens the door) Hiya there, comerade! Looks like you're my roommate! The name's Satsuki Koizumi.
Jun: Mine is Jun Tanasaki. Nice to meet you. (shakes hands)
Satsuki: Hmmmm (sniffs Jun a bit) You have this nice, peculiar scent....sort've like...watermelon.
Jun: .........ah?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jun: Looks like someone thinks that grass smells like watermelons!
Satsuki: No really! You smell like watermelons!
Jun: You do seem rather masculine?
Satsuki (gasps and slaps Jun) W-WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?
Jun: Err...Nothing...
Satsuki: Next time on Strawberry Melon Love Paradise! "Riot! Is She Really A Girl!?" AND WHO EXACTLY IS THIS TITLE REFERRING TO!?
Back to top Go down

Strawberry Melon Love Paradise!
Page 1 of 1