ChocolateSyrupyWafflesForum
Welcome to CSW. Please sign-in.
Welcome to CSW. Please sign-in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a forum for the blog site chocolatesyrupywaffles (CSW)

HomeLets see how long it takes for someone to notice this and post a responce. I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets see how long it takes for someone to notice this and post a responce.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acerbus

Acerbus

Lets see how long it takes for someone to notice this and post a responce. Empty
PostSubject: Lets see how long it takes for someone to notice this and post a responce.   Lets see how long it takes for someone to notice this and post a responce. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:55 am

Well...
Back to top Go down
Chaps

Chaps

Lets see how long it takes for someone to notice this and post a responce. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets see how long it takes for someone to notice this and post a responce.   Lets see how long it takes for someone to notice this and post a responce. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:14 pm

boosh
Back to top Go down
Acerbus

Acerbus

PostSubject: Re: Lets see how long it takes for someone to notice this and post a responce.   Lets see how long it takes for someone to notice this and post a responce. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:02 pm

Only nine days.
Back to top Go down
Cidz
Queen of the Penguin Zombies
Cidz

PostSubject: Re: Lets see how long it takes for someone to notice this and post a responce.   Lets see how long it takes for someone to notice this and post a responce. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:04 pm

man does anyone still come by here? i rly forgot about this place.

i wonder if theres a way to revive it?
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Cidz
sllew
Master of All Knowing
sllew

PostSubject: Re: Lets see how long it takes for someone to notice this and post a responce.   Lets see how long it takes for someone to notice this and post a responce. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:21 pm

Double boosh!
Back to top Go down
Acerbus

Acerbus

PostSubject: Re: Lets see how long it takes for someone to notice this and post a responce.   Lets see how long it takes for someone to notice this and post a responce. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Cidz wrote:

i wonder if theres a way to revive it?

Post more?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets see how long it takes for someone to notice this and post a responce.   Lets see how long it takes for someone to notice this and post a responce. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets see how long it takes for someone to notice this and post a responce.
Page 1 of 1