ChocolateSyrupyWafflesForum
Welcome to CSW. Please sign-in.
Welcome to CSW. Please sign-in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a forum for the blog site chocolatesyrupywaffles (CSW)

Homespring season I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

spring season

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cidz
Queen of the Penguin Zombies
Cidz

spring season Empty
PostSubject: spring season   spring season Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:34 pm

ALRIGHT IT STARTED YAY!
so whose watching what?

so far on my fersher list is mariaholic, sket dance, and that hot springs anime.
on my maybe i need to watch a couple more eps list is dog days and nichijou.
thts all ive pretty much seen so far lol still gotta check out some stuff
oh havent seen mariaholic seas2 but im gonna! i think it airs tonighr or something.

other things i plan on watching/checking out: deadman wonderland, blue exorsist, and a few other things i forgot thier names.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Cidz
conan_wong

conan_wong

spring season Empty
PostSubject: Re: spring season   spring season Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:34 pm

definite watching:

1- Nichijou
2- Maria+Holic 2
3- Hanasaku Ihora
4- Sengoku Otome ~Momoiro Paradox~
5- Steins;Gate
6- Moshidora
7- Hidan no Aria
8- A-Channel
9- Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
10- Softenni
11- Hen Zemi
12- Ao no Exorcist
13- Lotte no Omocha!
14- The World God Only Knows 2
15- C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
16- Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai.

16 out of 32. not bad.

random list of shows that i won't be watching.

- Seikon no Qwaser II sounds fun and all but i have yet to finish the first season due to heavy censorship and too lazy to finish it after the AT-X versions came out.

- as much as i like reading Deadman Wonderland, this will have to wait. cuz i'm sure it'll be licensed someday soon.

- Gintama is another one. haven't seen the first season. won't bother with the second season. come on netflix, get this shit already.

- Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san, i might considered watching if i haven't had enough on the plate. but i might make room for it.

- SKET DANCE isn't that high on the list but i'll watch it when i have time.

- 30-Sai no Hoken Taiiku will have to wait. cuz it sounds kinda boring. will watch the first episode though.

- Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji Hakairoku-hen, never saw the first season probably never will see the second season.

- Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi sounds like crap. crap that i used to watch when i have nothing better to watch.

- Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai is also crap. saw the first episode, couldn't comprehend the mumble jumble storyline that jumps from MC to MC to MC to MC. at least i think theres four MC's.

- Toriko is meh. the premise of the show isn't interesting enough for me.

- superheroes for hire, TIGER & BUNNY doesn't click for me.

- could barely even watch the first episode of DOG DAYS. utterly cute but crap.

- Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream... target demo is for adolescent girls. guess i won't be watching it.

- Jewelpet Sunshine huh, never saw any jewelpet projects so guess i'm good on not watching it.

- X-Men. i stayed away from Wolverine and Iron Man. guess i'm doing the same for this too.
Back to top Go down
Acerbus

Acerbus

spring season Empty
PostSubject: Re: spring season   spring season Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:59 pm

I'm finishing up chaos head (I don't like the main character but the show makes up for it) then I'll move on to stein's gate. I guess I should be watching deadman wonderland and blue exorcist. Other then that I'll get peoples opinions later and might change up animes.

Edit: That one with C in the name and is about money looks interesting.
Back to top Go down
Chaps

Chaps

spring season Empty
PostSubject: Re: spring season   spring season Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:26 am

I just copypasta'd from OA and updated it:

Sket Dance: Watched it and it was kinda boring

[C] The Money of Soul and Possibility Control: Highly anticipating

Gintama: Laughed my ass off. Great way to start off the new season.

Denpa Onna: My body is ready for this, especially based on the badass OP. Definitely blogging this one

Nichijou: I am very disappointed in this show, as it is a complete bastardization of random humor, and rather than using it to enhance jokes, they just throw random shit anywhere and hopes that people will think that KyoAni is being "different" by making jokes that either go on for too long to be funny or jokes that have little to no punchline except "OH NOES, A SALMON DROPPED ON MY HEAD!" or "OH NOES, I CAN'T BRING A GOAT TO SCHOOL!".

Showamonogatari: Waiting for the subs to come out

That Tea Show: Same with Showamonogatari

Kaiji 2: Might get to it soon

Blue Exorcist: Waiting for this one. Looks very good judging from the 1st few chapters

Tiger & Bunny: The concept was very interesting and the story's decent, though the CGI kinda cramps down it's style.

Hanasaku Iroha: Really liked the dramatic approach on the slice-of-life, even though alot of the drama consists of everyone hating Ohana.

Mariaholic 2: Waiting for the subs

Sekeiichi Hatsuoki: Watched Episode 0. The end of the episode with the dreaming in the office was funny, and the couple did kiss sooner than Kazehaya & Sawako

Lotte's Toy: Waiting for subs

Hen Zemi: Looking forward to this.

Health for 30 Year Olds: Looks fucking stupid, but I'm gonna blog the 1st episode for the lulz
Back to top Go down
Cidz
Queen of the Penguin Zombies
Cidz

spring season Empty
PostSubject: Re: spring season   spring season Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:24 am

oki now that i watched a good chunk of wuts airing my thoughts are!

azazel-san - this is lolz rly and only 12 mins long idk tho i might watch it i wanna! buuut idk.

nichijou - i like it its lolz but i decided to put this on my hold list and watch it later.

dog days - omfg MC wants to be in ninja warrior O_O i watched 2 eps of it and i rly like it and wanna watch it but idk might put it on hold.

hana-saku iroha - i liked the 1st ep. i liked most of the 2nd ep. did not like the writer at the end. i wanna watch this and prolly will ill have to see how ep 3 goes.

steins;gate - this is better then i thought it was be has interesting chars prolly will watch.

30 yr old virgin - omg this is sooooo lolz i wanna watch this prolly will since its so short.

denpa onna - ah this seems cute i wanna watch it but will prolly put it on hold for now

sket dance - i like this its alotta fun to watch switch lewks like kanou i think id like to watch this prolly.

mariaholic alive - well course ill be watching this im blogging it! i loved the 1st seas. and the 2nd seas is getting off to a good start

yaoi anime - OMFG SOOO ADOOORRABBLLLEE I LOVE IT I AM DEFZ WATCHING THIS!!!

TWGOK2 - i liked the 1st ep i wanna watch this and prolly will

anohana - rly liked 1st ep i wanna watch this prolly will

toriko - soooooooooooo watching this instant love fersher <3333333

anywhoo thers still deadman wonderland, blue exorsist, and tono to issho zokuhen, and that [c] anime i wanna check out lol.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Cidz
CAC
ZeroKitteh
CAC

spring season Empty
PostSubject: Re: spring season   spring season Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:01 am

Deadman Wonderlan is censored of course.....takes some away from it.

but the first ep was still good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1722924401&am
Acerbus

Acerbus

spring season Empty
PostSubject: Re: spring season   spring season Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:49 pm

CAC wrote:

The amount of white in their eyes was bugging me and censoring deserves the death penalty.
Back to top Go down
CAC
ZeroKitteh
CAC

spring season Empty
PostSubject: Re: spring season   spring season Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Acerbus wrote:
CAC wrote:

The amount of white in their eyes was bugging me and censoring deserves the death penalty.
it so does, i wanted to see all the bodies ripped apart, not a bunch of dark screen Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1722924401&am
conan_wong

conan_wong

spring season Empty
PostSubject: Re: spring season   spring season Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:00 pm

conan_wong wrote:
definite watching:

1- Nichijou
2- Maria+Holic 2
3- Hanasaku Ihora
4- Sengoku Otome ~Momoiro Paradox~
5- Steins;Gate
6- Moshidora
7- Hidan no Aria
8- A-Channel
9- Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
10- Softenni
11- Hen Zemi
12- Ao no Exorcist
13- Lotte no Omocha!
14- The World God Only Knows 2
15- C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
16- Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai.

16 out of 32. not bad.

random list of shows that i won't be watching and might watch.

- Seikon no Qwaser II sounds fun and all but i have yet to finish the first season due to heavy censorship and too lazy to finish it after the AT-X versions came out.

- as much as i like reading Deadman Wonderland, this will have to wait. cuz i'm sure it'll be licensed someday soon.

- Gintama is another one. haven't seen the first season. won't bother with the second season. come on netflix, get this shit already.

- Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san, i might considered watching if i haven't had enough on the plate. but i might make room for it.

- SKET DANCE isn't that high on the list but i'll watch it when i have time.

- 30-Sai no Hoken Taiiku will have to wait. cuz it sounds kinda boring. will watch the first episode though.

- Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji Hakairoku-hen, never saw the first season probably never will see the second season.

- Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi sounds like crap. crap that i used to watch when i have nothing better to watch.

- Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai is also crap. saw the first episode, couldn't comprehend the mumble jumble storyline that jumps from MC to MC to MC to MC. at least i think theres four MC's.

- Toriko is meh. the premise of the show isn't interesting enough for me.

- superheroes for hire, TIGER & BUNNY doesn't click for me.

- could barely even watch the first episode of DOG DAYS. utterly cute but crap.

- Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream... target demo is for adolescent girls. guess i won't be watching it.

- Jewelpet Sunshine huh, never saw any jewelpet projects so guess i'm good on not watching it.

- X-Men. i stayed away from Wolverine and Iron Man. guess i'm doing the same for this too.

Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi is actually better than i thought. i guess this is going on list along with Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

spring season Empty
PostSubject: Re: spring season   spring season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spring season
Page 1 of 1